September 13, 2010

The Truth About Shopping

Dior is renovating their store on 57th Street for the next few months. They'll have a brand new boutique opened just in time for Christmas. Instead of putting up an ugly plywood wall to cover the construction, they came up with a brilliantly designed large handbag. It's one of the best examples I've seen of how to do something super creative with what is usually a very boring construction site.

A lot of people love shopping and I think that this article is probably one of the most informative articles I've ever read on the subject.

4 comments:

Randy said...

I love it! It really is creative.

Luis Gomez said...

Great capture. It truly is a wonderful idea.

Hilda said...

Clever!

I was never much for shopping, thank goodness. So many other, better things to do with one's time! Like games, heehee.

Christopher said...

Oh my, I have inadvertently played plenty of games. I know all about that. It's best to just tell the truth about your shopping. Things work out better for everyone in the long run, that's for sure.