March 12, 2010

Cracks in the City

Earlier this week the German artist Jan Vormann came to the city and plugged all the cracks up with his wonderfully inventive Lego sculptures. But by the time I got there, someone had taken all the art. (You'll need to click this link to understand what I'm talking about) This was very disappointing. However, now that I think about it, this guy in the picture kind of looks quite suspicious, doesn't he? Is it possible that he could have a small cache of Lego art hidden in his bag there?

(On a side note, thanks to Bess for my lone blog comment yesterday. I was expecting to hear from you after my tale of broken elbows. So no thanks goes out to you comment deadbeats in Hawaii, France, Germany and at the University of Washington. You know who you are!)

No comments: