May 4, 2009

Audrey Tautou as Coco Chanel in Madrid


Audrey Tautou makes her way to the red carpet (actually it was black - see below).


The entrance for the regular people. We still got to walk on the black carpet, we just didn't sign too many autographs.


The chaotic scene of photographers waiting.


Audrey signed lots of autographs.


Some sexy Spanish ladies doing interviews.


A nice view of the black carpet. Awaiting celebrities.


The crowd was at capacity! Here is where we waited to get in.


Lots of madrilenos showed up for the premiere!


Audrey makes her way down the black Coco Chanel carpet.


Audrey signs some Amelie film collectable for a fan.

At the premiere for the new movie "Coco Avant Chanel" in Madrid, Spain on May 4, 2009.

The film stars Audrey Tautou (pictured above) as the legendary fashion designer who smoked 50 cigarettes a day. I think she is totally great. The film opens in the United States this fall. I can't wait to see it again. Here's a trailer for all of you who couldn't be with me tonight.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Cool pix, esp the blue marquee. I know somebody who named her baby "Amelie" after AT's role in that movie, but I way preferred "Dirty Pretty Things."

Pilar said...

I actually LOVE this film!
It's my favorite !!!

Angel Lahoo said...

my favorite coco chanel,Great!!!