May 17, 2009

Cherries and Grapes

Solid Gold - Get Over It

I finally found a music player that works seamlessly with a blog and doesn't have an annoying autoplay feature. If you want to play the song, you click the arrow. And if you don't, you don't. See if I care. It's your choice. It takes a couple extra seconds to load the page, but I think it's probably worth it.

After a little bit of Sunday afternoon messing around with this Yahoo Media Player, I think I finally figured it out. I found this player thanks to Diana Miller, the music booker for Carson Daly's talk show. (Is that show even still on the air?) She runs the totally great I Listen to Everything blog which basically covers any sort of music you can dream up from Afro Punk to Zombie Rock.

I stumbled across this song from Solid Gold on some other site. They're an unsigned band from Minneapolis. I can't stop listening to it either. I know at least one person who loves 80's music that will totally like this song. The kids love them.

No comments: