NOW AVAILABLE: Here is your chance to acquire one of the only castles in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. It is ideally located overlooking the world-famous Fifth Avenue, across from the St. Regis New York. If you have been looking for a palace to call your own, here it is for your immediate consideration.
Here are the top ten most fascinating castles and palaces.
This brand new castle includes full access to all of The St. Regis features including the signature twenty-four hour St. Regis Butler Service, an on-site florist, the historic King Cole Bar and the critically acclaimed Adour Alain Ducasse, a relatively new signature restaurant.
This exclusive Quite All Right listing features:
• A Brand New Brightly Colored Estate fit for a King, designed for a Queen
• Price Available Upon Request
• Located adjacent to the exclusive St. Regis Hotel on 5th Avenue
• New York, New York
• Over 60 feet of protected frontage with open drawbridge and no fixed bridges
• Entirely new construction that meets all of Bloomberg-era zoning and landmark regulations
• 100,000 sq ft lot
• Approximately 50,000 sq ft
• Concrete moat featuring dozens of homeless people sleeping at all hours of the day
• 12-story main castle with 16 bedrooms and 18 bathrooms, approximately 35,000 sq ft
• Cabana/Guest House with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, approximately 7,000 sq ft
• Staff/Maid’s quarters w/6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms w/service kitchen, approximately 8,000 sq ft
• Spacious open floor plan, 22’ ceilings throughout
• Terrazzo floors and limestone bathrooms
• Six wood burning fireplaces throughout the palace
• Rooftop terrace with legal and smokeless BBQ grills that will not bother your neighbors
• Three commercial elevators that will not break down on national holidays
• Free delivery from Original Ray's Pizza throughout the city
• State of the art elegant modern European style kitchens and appliances
• Heated his and hers Olympic sized lap pools and full service spas
• Includes a massive 8-car garage for all your most prized possessions
• Underground subway access to A, C, and E lines
• Impact doors and windows - dozens of deadbolt locks to keep winos and junkies away
• Guaranteed spray paint and soot resistant
• Manicured landscaped grounds throughout
• Underground access to all 5th Avenue boutiques and shops including Gucci, Prada, Bergdorf Goodman, Takashimya, Henri Bendel and Bottega Venetta, among others
This property is also available for rent! Only $325,000 per month or best offer.