June 4, 2009

Chinese Laundry

Scattered across Manhattan are hundreds of Chinese laundromats that will wash and dry and fold all of your clothes. Of course, they almost always invariably lose some of your stuff and mix other people's things in with your laundry, but for $1 to $1.50 a pound it can be an absolute necessity for busy yuppies (do they still exist?) with not much time on their hands. This one is particularly rare because they post the prices. A lot of the time I get the impression that they just make up the prices on the spot. This totally reminds me about a really good story I have about the crazy Asian lady across the street at the dry cleaners. I'll have to post some pictures of that.

1 comment:

Bakar said...

Natural laundry detergent is one of the best types of natural cleaning products to use in the home.I recommended THE DRY CLEAN SPA.