June 11, 2009

First Sale of the Day

Japan Premium Beef is a very clean, minimalist Japanese butcher shop located on Great Jones Street. I am not sure what they are called: Japan Premium Beef or Japanese Premium Beef. The NY Times says Japanese, but the sign says Japan. Their sign is written in chalk on a painted black brick wall so it's pretty hard to tell. Either way, they just opened and I wish I had a grill because I would be shopping here and having some pretty fantastic BBQs this summer if I did. It's pretty safe to say this store offers super delicious, very expensive cuts of meat. So go there, buy a ton of great stuff and then invite me to your place for a BBQ. This place has my stamp of approval. See ya soon!

Does anyone actually read this blog?

8 comments:

Guest said...

yes

Christopher said...

that's one. at least.

Christopher said...

there's gotta be more than one person that reads this stuff, right?

NO NAME said...

I read your blog daily.

Christopher said...

Wow, that's two anonymous people. Any more?

Guest said...

read it?? no, never...why would anyone want to...of course we read it..and we send you text msgs too, to remind you to post more often~oxo

Bro said...

Yes, most days. A few comments. Pagination! It reduces interminable page load times - especially for a photo based blog! In the last week or so, navigation via the back button is broken in Google Chrome anyways - your site is sticky - I can't navigate away from it.

Contentis generally good!

Guest said...

yes, please do keep the entries coming! it's a connection back to NY for me!!!