June 30, 2009

Tons of Tomatoes

I went to Whole Foods for lunch today at Columbus Circle and I ended up buying way more food than I intended to buy. This always happens to me at Whole Foods. I just want one or two things and then I go and spend $80. I had a very good lunch, but when I got home and was unpacking my bag I noticed a couple things I bought were not there. Ugh.

Here's what happened.

For the first time ever, I had a bag with me and so I said, "I can just put them in here." I felt so good about single-handedly saving the entire environment in Midtown Manhattan today that I didn't even notice that a couple things didn't make it into my bag. So much for conserving on an extra bag. I like those brown paper shopping bags they use. They're super useful for carrying stuff around. Well, that's the last time I try to help the world out. Now I have to go all the way back to Whole Foods tomorrow and get my refund. I'm just no good at being Al Gore.

Whole Foods doesn't let you take pictures either, but I stole this picture of some fiery red tomatoes.

No comments: